Friday, August 3, 2018

I will do vector tracing of any image

I will do vector tracing of any image












About:

I will Create VECTOR or Printable Resolution file format of any JPEG/PNG image or Graphics

This gig can help you in getting your logo/graphic in Infinitely scaleable vector image. Perfect solution for Pixelated, Low Resolution and Distort graphics.

My Recent Logos : https://flic.kr/s/aHskLztmPf

I come from graphics design background and served 3000+ clients in a year locally and I am really seeking great eagerness in serving global clients with my unmatched quality of work.

Why me ?

  • Less than 24 Hours Delivery promised(Depending upon the number of orders)
  • Reliable and Quick communication
  • Vector and Sliced graphics
  • HQ File size
  • FREE consulting and discussion 

This gig assures you all the print resolution solutions and a brand face for your company.

  • High Quality design.
  • First delivery within 12-24 Hours
  • Fast and professional service.
  • Source and editable files as ai,eps,psd,pdf
  • Free unlimited revision

I also design all type of logos including Vectorisation including Mascot | Modern Logo | Minimalist | Minimal | Professional| Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design

Always Happy to help ! Order a gig now :)

Reviews


djtsunami:Great Job! Easy to work with!

mrtranscendence:The buyer was really responsive. Great to work with.

kchanel:2nd time using him and I’m very pleased with his quick and efficient service.

mrtranscendence:Such a gentle buyer. Had a great experience. Would like to work again !

raebollaert:Quick response and turnaround time for both the initial work and the revision.


No comments:

Post a Comment