Friday, August 3, 2018

I will provide you Professional work. So if you have any job, then feel free to hire me. Do you have any question please message me.

I will provide you Professional work. So if you have any job, then feel free to hire me. Do you have any question please message me.












About:

Do you need to improve low-quality logo or image into high-resolution AI Vector format for printing purpose?


I will help to improve your logo, image & Artwork. I will vectorize, redraw, redesign your low-resolution logo, artwork or image into high-quality print-ready scalable vector file using Adobe illustration. I will provide Editable source file AI, EPS, SVG, PDF, JPEG, and PNG etc. Provided high-resolution vector format to be displayed and printed at any size without quality loss. I am the skilled & experienced person in Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat & MS Office. I have more than 5 years’ experience about Vector Tracing & Re-designing. If you have any question please message me. 


Vectorized, Redesign your Logo and Image:
  • Logo, Image & Artwork to vector
  • Text To vector
  • Raster to Vector
  • Bitmap to Vector 
  • Remove watermarks and redraw
  • Ready to print
  • Any other illustrator based work
  • Improve your artwork
  • Low-resolution image
  • Scanned Image

You will get: 
  • Full editable format.
  • Recreate your lost pixels.
  • Clean and clear format.
  • Resize at any resolution without losing any quality.
  • Very Fast Delivery.
  • Also, accept bulk orders with fast delivery.


Thank you for viewing my gig
Lokman Shekh

Reviews


justinrule:did a great job with the order and revision.

lokmanshekh:Thank you very much!

banevastore:Excelent Job

lokmanshekh:Thank you

kmansell:Super quick response!


No comments:

Post a Comment