Friday, August 24, 2018

I will draw buildings or objects, with vectors

I will draw buildings or objects, with vectors












About:

Hello my name is Naomi and I'm a graphic designer and illustrator 

I have different packages to make your illustration of buildings or objects


Outline Includes:

Outline illustration (black and white)

Jpg and Png File

2 reviews


Full Color Includes:

Full color illustration

Jpg and png file

2 reviews


Full Color and Commercial use Includes:

Full color illustration

Jpg, png and AI file

5 reviews

Background color or texture of your preference

Commercial Use


If you have any kind of illustration different to my gig, contact me and I can make a personalized offer according to the difficulty of the illustration.

Don't hesitate to order, you will get excellent results

Reviews


rossowilliams:Great job!

rossowilliams:Great job, again

rossowilliams:The illustrations were very realistic and detailed. I'm very happy with them.

saralancaster:Great to work with as always!

seismetrics:Amazing! Very talented. Wonderful experience! Exceeded expectations!


No comments:

Post a Comment