Friday, August 24, 2018

I will perfectly vector tracing logo or image to vector

I will perfectly vector tracing logo or image to vector












About:

I'll Redraw / Trace / Vectorize your image or logo using Adobe Illustrator with 2 color and delivery video

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS GIG :::
=============================
========

  • I'll convert your logo or image to vector   
  • I'll provide you source file in your desired file type or file format
  • I'll provide the work delivered so it becomes ready to be printed & editable
  • 100% manual vectorize convert your logo or image
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee
  • 24/7 customer service     


WHY I AM DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS :::
======================================

  • Free Delivery Video showing how to edit content, so you need not to hire anyone further
  • Best value of money
  • Welcoming customer service
  • Good relational abilities and tolerance
  • 100% fulfillment or cash back
  • I don't take multiple orders at a time, so quality first
  • Long Term Relationship

***Please Contact me before placing an order to avoid misunderstandings 
and get to know clear ideas about your requirements***

Thank You
Kind Regards
Sanjid

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment