Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will redraw convert your logo to vector in 24 hours ai,eps

I will redraw convert your logo to vector in 24 hours ai,eps












About:

If you need your logo/graphics/artwork/icon for printing, if its low resolution, if you zoom in and see it gets blurry and pixelated. In that case I can recreate the exact same graphics and make vector of it just for starting price $5. I will also Improve your logo if needed

Just send me the JPG/Png or any file that you have.

For $5: Everything that you need for a logo, No need to pay any extra for souce files all included (ai. eps. svg, png, pdf, jpg)

I will provide these files:

- High Resolution PNG (.png) (Background transparent)
- Adobe Illustrator Source file (.Ai)
- EPS Vector file (.EPS)
- PDF file (.PDF)
- High resolution JPG file (.JPEG)

Benefits of Vector logo:

1. Print Ready: Ready for printing purposes
2. Logo scaleable to any size without loss of quality. Vector images can be resized without any pixelation or distortion(Clean and Sharp).
3. For big Billboard, banner, poster




Best thing about this gig is:

1. Client Satisfaction is my first Priority. You will get revisions until you are 100% satisfied.
2. Prefer Quality over quantity.


Please contact me for any query. For complex logo/image please contact me first to avoid order cancellation. 

Reviews


sherlycago:Great work! It is so fast :)

synonym049:Thank you so much

jess6789:Fantastic! Delivered order as requested. Plus, very quick. Thank you!

synonym049:Thank you so much

nepumuk:Great job - fast delivery - very responsive - without any issues! -- \u003e Thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment