Friday, August 3, 2018

I will vectorize your sketch, drawing or logo

I will vectorize your sketch, drawing or logo












About:

Do you have a logo scanned drawing or sketch that you'd like to have redone as a clean, beautiful vector scalable graphic? I will redraw or recreate your sketch, logo or drawing to make it stand out and look AWESOME!

Gig includes:

  • Recreating your logo or sketch as a scalable vector
  • Cleaning or removing background
  • Editing colors, or making small changes
  • Final is delivered as  high resolution JPG and PNG. For other formats  please check out my gig extras.
  • You can request any 3 sizes, up to 1200x1200px
  • Up to 3 revisions (small changes/corrections)


FREEBIES!!!

(we all love them, you can choose any of them, or all of them!)

  • PDF format
  • black and white version
  • 200x200px size, used as a profile pic in social media

If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me, I'll be happy to help!


Simple image: Basic gig
Complicated image: Please order gig extra below

Please contact me first if your image is  complicated, blurry, very small or needs special editing


Tips for buyers:
- Please read the gig description before ordering.
- Please make sure that you reply in my messages in time.

Thank you!

Reviews


georgemn:I have had great experiences in the past with provider and I expected no less this time.

nancych:Thanks! :)

secoff1:Excellent as always! Nancy remains my go to person for graphics because she works with me, not just for me. My highest recommendation on Fiverr!!

nancych:Thank you!

acapulco75:Very good job !


No comments:

Post a Comment