Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will vector trace or redraw anything perfectly and quickly

I will vector trace or redraw anything perfectly and quickly












About:

Hello.

If you have a logo/image in JPEG or any other format in Low resolution (pixelated) and you need to print it out on large scale, then worry not. I am here to assist you in vector tracing / digitizing of your logo or any other file.


See below what I can help you guys with

1. Convert your pdf file to vector file
2. 
Convert your JPEG file to vector file
3. 
Convert your Hand Drawn file to vector file
4. 
Convert your artwork  to a vector file
5. Redesign your logos. 
6. 
Convert your images to a vector file.

I also can turn your sketch into a professional and superb LOGO.
You can send me your sketch or drawing or ideas to me then I can design your Logo.

I also can turn your PHOTO into a professional and superb CARTOON CHARACTER.
You can send me your photo or drawing or ideas to me then I can design your Cartoon Character.

Note: 
  • Time of delivery and prices depends on images complexity.

Please do contact me before placing an order to asses the complexity of the work, I reply almost immediately if I am not asleep.

Thank you.

Reviews


amolchopra:Repeat customer. Not to mention the quality of his work. Just amazing.

fazlyrabby98:Thank you so much. It is always a pleasure to work with you.

cngriffin:He did an amazing job.

fazlyrabby98:Thank you so much.

erichenry459:Great job always!


No comments:

Post a Comment