Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will vector trace logo or image to vector

I will vector trace logo or image to vector












About:

Welcome to my gig

Vector trace anything perfectly in 24 hours low price


I will convert your any Low Resolution image into high resolution image just in couple of hours.
And provide you in any format you want (JPG, PNG, PDF, etc.) all in High Quality, and also we can deliver you source file in any format you prefer Like (Ai, SVG, EPS, PSD, TIFF, etc.)

You can use that converted logo anywhere in T-Shirts, Banners, Pena flex, Printing, Web and More.

What you get when you order us from any of our 3 packages:

  • Raster To Vector.
  • VECTOR LOGO   
  • 100% Editable Layered Artwork.
  • Ready To Print File  HIGH QUALITY
  • Convert Your Logo In Vector.
  • Remove Any Watermark And Redraw
  • Draw Any Sketch In Illustrator.
  • Vector trace
  • Improve Your Artwork.
  • VECTOR TRACING , VECTOR ART  
  • Adjustment To Your Current File.
  • Provide You Source File In Any Format As Your Requirements Like (Ai, SVG, EPS, PSD, TIFF, etc.)  

I can deliver you the best quality work.
My work till customer satisfaction.


So, Join my happy client list and order me for error-free vector tracing jobs.

Thanks
Shuvo

Reviews


rickclemo:quick and accurate!

shuvojid:Thank you so much for your nice recomendation. I hope you will work in future

alialyousifi:great work

vanjones977:overall the work was good. but it wasn't on time, which was very important. He asked me to provide the font info. (every other person that has done work for me. Would tell me there limitations, or needs before we start. And because time was the most important factor. I felt somewhat deceived

archalaa:Thank you brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment