Monday, August 20, 2018

I will convert your logo or image to vector or redesign

I will convert your logo or image to vector or redesign












About:

Do you want to vectorize
your low quality logo, text or any other image?

If you do. you are at the right place.

I will convert your flatten images to high quality vector

Why me? because
i will redraw your image

*100% hand drawing ( without image trace tool)
*Unlimited revision
*Fast Delivery
*Editable source file
*High quality
*Print ready
*Color or size adjustment

Thanks for read my description..

Reviews


rustykutter:top as always

rustykutter:great work as always

mshrifat:Awesome buyer

lovelucy72:The resolution is so poor I have to pay to have it redrawn by someone else.

rustykutter:I have used him before and will use again work is great ... thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment