Friday, August 24, 2018

I will vectorise or edit your logo, picture in less than 24 hours

I will vectorise or edit your logo, picture in less than 24 hours












About:

★★★★★SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ★★★★★★

               ★★★★★Level 2 Seller★★★★★★

I am an EXPERT in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop

-- I'll redraw/vectorise/edit your design in less than 24 hours, so it will be suitable for printing, stretching and other purposes.


With a vector image your logo or design can be re sized to any size desired without pixelation or loss of quality.


Unlike other gigs on fiverr I'm offering a full service for just $5, as well as delivering in a quicker time  than any other vector gig.


BASIC GIG OUTPUT FILES

  • AI file

  • EPS file

  • JPG  300DPI

With GIG EXTRAS YOU CAN GET 
  • PNG - 300ppi

  • PDF - PSD and much more

  • ALL formats

-Unlimited revise


WARNING:

  • If you have a small image, please, talk to me inbox before open an order, because sometimes the vectorisation will destroy any detail of the image, and I don't want to deliver a draft that do not corresponds your expectations;
  • If you have any questions, just send me a message before ordering. I'll be glad to answer you.


The best thing about my gigs ? You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied.  :)


Because Your satisfaction is my first priority : )


For complex designs I will need to charge more than $5


Reviews


johncarey358:excellent work on a 1 of a kind image.

mostafaheider:Outstanding Experience!

stevewilmes:great work. fast quick and easy. straight to the point. did what they said they would.

mostafaheider:Outstanding Experience!

phyllisfrempong:Really fast Good service


No comments:

Post a Comment