Friday, August 24, 2018

I will convert your image or logo into vector

I will convert your image or logo into vector












About:

I will convert your current low res logo design, to a high resolution vector format to be displayed and printed at any size without quality loss.

What you'll get-
  • Raster to Vector
  • Bitmap to Vector 
  • Added adjustment your current file
  • Remove watermarks and redraw
  • Ready to print
  • Any other illustrator based work
  • Improve your art work
  • Draw your sketch with illustrator
  • Convert your logo into a VECTOR file


Looking forward to hear from you
Please contact with me before placing an order.

Reviews


nbonner:Amazing job!

tamim_khan302:Thank you so much.

zoomlanski:I liked how the seller knew what I wanted in the response. Great communication. Listen and asked questions and completed the work in a timely manner. Thank you.

tamim_khan302:Thank you so much.

nbonner:Tamim always does an excellent job!


No comments:

Post a Comment