Friday, August 24, 2018

I will vectorize logo jpg,png,image to vector illustration

I will vectorize logo jpg,png,image to vector illustration












About:

PLEASE CONTACT OR DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING

Hi there,
Do you loss your original logo file? 
Do you want to print your logo to a larger size but you didn't have bigger file?
Do you already have a logo but you didn't have the vector file?
Do you want to modify/customize your logo e.g change color, tagline?

I will provide  .ai eps, .pdf .svg .jpg .png, formats for only $5 High resolution file

1. Vectorize your logo.
2. Very Fast Delivery
3. Vectorize your picture.
4. Unlimited revisions
5. Clean and clear format
6. No auto-tracing.
7. Full editable format
8. Recreate your lost pixels
9. Clean and clear format
10. Resize at any resolution without losing any quality

Please Note....
For more complex images please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.

Reviews


monstertowel:very fast and understood exactly what we needed!

tabassumiftiaif:Outstanding Buyer

mnovey:Great work and fast delivery.

tabassumiftiaif:Outstanding Buyer

freddtessier:She is the best seller on Envato, I really like her a lot and I'm going to send her a lot of business. I really liked the service, she's the best!!


No comments:

Post a Comment