Monday, August 20, 2018

I will convert your logo from low res to high resolution

I will convert your logo from low res to high resolution












About:

I can vectorize or redraw or recreate your existing logo to a vector file. Manually drawing use Adobe Illustrator.


I will send you:
  • High resolution JPG file
  • High Resolution PNG file


I will deliver your vector in less than 24 hours!

Why you need vector file?
  • Scale to any size you want without loss of quality.
  • Best for printing on billboard, poster, business card, flyer, etc.
  • Make colour change or You can also send the vectorized file to any designer you want for future editing.


I can convert from:
  • Low resolution image
  • Scanned Image
  • Photoshot (DSLR/Digicam/SmartPhones)
  • Drawing / Sketch
  • AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF etc

Note:
  • If you need to design a logo then ORDER me on my logo gig
  • I can convert bevel and emboss effect
  • If your logo is complex design please add the extra gig, please discuss before ordering !


***ORDER NOW***









Reviews


gixxer1:Amazing conversion of our logo into Hi Res. Thanks so much!!!!

nouman_aslam91:Outstanding Experience... !

angtaylor:Thanks Again

nouman_aslam91:Outstanding Experience... !

claudiagilbert:It was exactly what we asked for and a fast response!


No comments:

Post a Comment