Monday, August 20, 2018

I will vectorise your logo so that it can be printed in any size, and give you the .ai file

I will vectorise your logo so that it can be printed in any size, and give you the .ai file












About:

If you only have a logo in .bmp, .jpg, .tiff or .gif format, you will notice that when you zoom in it gets pixelated. This is not suitable for large-size printing or publishing.

I can help you convert your bitmat logo to a vectorised format and I will give you the .ai file is ideal for both printing or web / app use.

The file you will get will not be pixelated no matter how much you zoom in.

Reviews


badbananasoftwa:Quick delivery. As expected.

andrewfoo888:I delivered the work exactly per seller's requirements within 4 hours, however, buyer didn't leave a good rating... I am unsure why they did that :/

wingedlion:He does amazingly quick work.

andrewfoo888:thank you very much for the order. pleasure to work with.

lucchesi513:Andrew was great to work with. He replied quickly and completed my task in a few minutes. Converting jpeg to AI.


No comments:

Post a Comment