Friday, August 24, 2018

I will redo your logo image into vector

I will redo your logo image into vector












About:

Hi there!

You've reached Arslan and I'm an adept Graphic designer here to assist you with my expertise.

If you need assistance in vector conversion, This is the right place.


WHAT'S IN THIS GIG?

  • Convert pixel based (raster) image into vector
  • Professional re-make
  • Image/jpeg/png into .ai and .eps

WHY HIRE ME?

  1. Quality work.
  2. Manual Re-Draw.
  3. Value for money.
  4. Professional dealing.

Complex Logo/Images must be discussed as they may be charged according to the level of complexity.

IMPORTANT:

- Please provide proper details and guidelines about the task.
- Please share the content i.e. Logo, Images in high quality with the text etc if any.
- Additional charges may apply in case of changes in the requirements.

PLEASE DON'T GO:
Custom orders are also entertained so ping me for more details.

Thank you.

Reviews


c_aum88:Perfect! As described. Will work with again if I need other files converted.\nThanks!

w3bgrafix:Thank you.

professional817:Good work.

w3bgrafix:Nice experience.\nthanks

c_aum88:Perfect! As described. Will work with again if I need other files converted.\nThanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment