Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will vectorize your logo with free source file

I will vectorize your logo with free source file












About:

I will redraw/ vectorize your images and logos in 24 hours with free source file and unlimited revisions.

For only 5$, I will provide .ai ep, .pdf .svg .jpg .png, .psd formats.


Other services:


  • Resize or editing your current logo/images

  • Adjusting

  • Merging

  • Change and modify colors

  • Sharpen, edit, add or remove text

  • Trim, Crop, Correct your image

  • Make background transparent

  • Make your images straight




For complex work, i will ask more than 5$ 

Just order and enjoy my service :)



Reviews


jeromero:Amazing work done on vectorizing the image.\nHighly recommended.

vector5:Outstanding Experience.

shuesq:Great and fast! I would work with this seller again for future projects. \n

vector5:It was nice to work with you. Hope see you again.

danfiverr:I wanted a logo turned into high resolution and Vector5 did that for me quickly and professionally. Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment