Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will convert your logo or graphic to vector

I will convert your logo or graphic to vector












About:

lt; If your logo/graphic very complex, please contact me first to avoid cancellation and save your time. I will reply to you soon, (Maybe It will not take more than ten minutes :)gt;

If you want to vectorise your logo or graphic, then you are at the right place. I will convert your raster logo/graphic to high-quality vector.

I will provideSCALABLE, EDITABLEand PRINT READYvector file so you can adjust the file to any size and you can edit. It is ready for printing on T-shirts, business cards, flyers, poster, etc.

WHY CHOOSE MY GIG?

  • Convert logo/graphic to vector
  • Recreate your lost pixels.
  • Clean and clear format.
  • Free source file.
  • Fast Delivery
  • QUALITY is Guaranteed
  • 100% manual drawing (no auto tracing)
  • Unlimited revisions on your work until you are satisfied :)

Reviews


enyvisions:Outstanding Experience!

fhasib:Thank you :)

twokphotonola:Outstanding Experience!

fhasib:Thank you :)

enyvisions:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment