Friday, August 24, 2018

I will turn your image into vector under 10 hours

I will turn your image into vector under 10 hours












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER 

I will vectorise your image in less than 10 hour i'm 15 hours online per day so sometimes it can take only less than 1 houre !

I vectorise images manually path by path making them print ready 

Vectorizing
an image will give you a high quality image editable ready to put on anything from t-shirts books hats ads packages etc ...

I also offer extra where i can change the color of the image specifically to what you're looking for .

PS : if you have multiple images make sure to use one of my premium packs to save more money !

Reviews


returnofthegeek:Fantastic work and quick turnaround!

jeanvictor:Thank you, pleasure working with you :)

mattphilie:Fast delivery!

harrystymiest:Amazing Job

jeanvictor:Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment