Monday, August 20, 2018

I will do raster image to vector in few hours

I will do raster image to vector in few hours












About:

Hi, I am a professional graphics designer. I will redraw your raster image to vector. no tracing, manually redraw your image in using illustrator.
send me your logo, drawing & etc. I will do your job perfectly with a minimum price

So order now with confidence


Input Files

  • logo/icon/symbol/bitmap imag/signature
  • Low resolution image 
  • sketch
  • drawing etc

Output files
  • clean & clear format
  • resize at any resolution without losing any quality
  • AI,EPS,SVG,PDF format

Your satisfaction is my priority

so I am waiting to work with you.

Reviews


jmsemple:Amazing job, just what I asked for.

rokibbws01915:Very good person, I would love to work with you in the future. Thanks to him

sozib813384:Great seller, Great work, Very good communication and really impressed by his work. Will buy again if needed.

rokibbws01915:Thank you and its a pleasure to work with you !

jmsemple:Amazing job, just what I asked for.


No comments:

Post a Comment