Monday, August 20, 2018

I will vectorize your old logo or draw from photo

I will vectorize your old logo or draw from photo












About:

Logos will be provided according to your demands  coloured or monotone and based on your use. Changes can be made  accordingly .Provide with a sample to expalain your design

Reviews


spencerhsteele:I purchased two vectorized revisions, and this Seller decided to only send me one. Then when I reached out to determine what was going on with my second image, he just decided not to answer.\n\nI've sent 5+ messages to the seller and still no contact. It seems he would rather shortcut his work then provide quality customer service.

neelam346:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

thepatrick:Efficient, Fast, Just what I needed.

satoribreath:thanks so very much this is excellent!! just wonderful, do you do other work? design flyers do graphics for digital marketing,

osamaashlam:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment