Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will illustrate anything you need..I can deliver cutting edge ideas and have the ability to bring them to life. I am passionate about everything I do.

I will illustrate anything you need..I can deliver cutting edge ideas and have the ability to bring them to life. I am passionate about everything I do.












About:

hi
I'll make any sketch into vector I add shades and tons to it to make it more realistic or according to your idea or need.  you can order me I'll  redraw/trace/vectorize  your any less quality graphic using adobe illustrator.some stock images has a water mark, so this is the best way to get a quality vector file without the watermark. sometimes you have some less quelity graphics which cannot use for printing purposes. so I can redraw/improve your graphic with illustrator for capable to any printing purpose , and I'll give you the original adobe illustrator (.ai) file with high resolution .jpeg  and .png
All work done super fast just in 24 hours or before (depend on details)
100% manual
Unlimited Revision Until your satisfaction
100% Money Back Guarantee 
If you thinking to convert your ideas and sketches in high quality digital form to use them in your projects please contact me or order from me!!!

Reviews


nathanharvey:The communication was the only part of this order that was okay. I paid for high quality vectorized tracing and didn't get it. out of 12, I can only use 2. Half of what I wanted was good, but the simple details in the artwork were done correctly. I won't come back and would advise people to use someone else.

saniold6:I have vectorize all images exactly but after delivery he want refund and when I refuse he threaten me to give negative review

rololedesma832:awesome and fast im super happy thank you

saniold6:very nice buyer! looking forward to more

digitalgurupub:Very Easy. Very responsive and good quality work


No comments:

Post a Comment