Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will convert your low quality raster image into high quality vector file

I will convert your low quality raster image into high quality vector file












About:

Hi, Welcome to my new gig!!

In this gig I will convert your low quality raster image/logo into high quality vector file.

Do you need to redraw your blurred, fuzzy, unclear, raster image? then you are at right place.
I will convert it into high quality vector file with unlimited revisions and 100% satisfying service with money back guarantee.

Inbox me for a test job before placing order.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)
Thanks

Reviews


bookthatevent2:nidaaamir was fast, easy to work with and did a wonderful job getting our vision down on the art/logo!

nidaaamir:Thanks for the feedback. Great buyer to work with!

zgreenfield:Great listened well

erlifecoach:She's one of the best sellers on fiverr, by a long mile. Simply classy and super professional.

nidaaamir:Thanks for the tip!! Great Buyer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment