Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will edit, recreate, redraw or vectorise your logo quickly

I will edit, recreate, redraw or vectorise your logo quickly












About:

► Your logo or image is low quality? 
► Blurred? 
► Need a Hi-res vector file for printing on banners, t-shirts, packaging etc?

I will help you out with this task.
I can vectorize any inferior kind( logo, Image, Icon, Screen Shot, Scan Copy) file to high resolution VECTOR file.

I am experienced graphic designer doing vector tracing manually using adobe illustrator. I will provide you files editable, print ready, perfect scale and full compatible.


Why you Choose me:

  • Good Communication.
  • Manual Tracing with using adobe illustrator.
  • Fast Delivery.
  • Professional Quality work.
  • 100% satisfaction.  
I will accept
  • bitmap
  • Low resolation file
  • screen shot.
  • icon
  • Scan Copy
  • Sketch 
  • Image file
I will provide:
  • High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG.
  • Adobe Illustrator File (.AI)
  • .EPS
  • .PDF.
  • .SVG
  • .CDR
  • Color Change

For your information, the basic gig covers a very simple text-based logo or simple imagesTo avoid any confusion or cancellation, please contact me before placing order of complex designs and extra fast delivery.

Feel free to ask me any question, I am always here at your service. Rest assured that you will get the best vector tracing service from me.

Thank you

Reviews


mediamogul1:Great work!

farhanm1:Great buyer :D

mediamogul1:Great work!

farhanm1:outstanding experience.

mediamogul1:Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment