Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will do vector tracing , redesign or vectorise logo or icon

I will do vector tracing , redesign or vectorise logo or icon












About:

You are looking for vector tracing or vectorize your logo, sketch,icon ? .Yes you are in right place. This is great for improving your graphics so that they are able to be printed.

My Services:

  • Vectorize logo
  • Vectorize sketch
  • Vectorize icon

For a basic gig ($5) you will get:

  • Simple or standard graphic. 
  • 1 type of source file.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • Deliver the final file in 24hrs. 
  • Satisfaction guaranteed.
  • If you have any questions, please contact me before you order.

Inbox me before your order
Regards
Shan

Reviews


jhorge:Great work and and very fast.

shan33:My pleasure sir Thanks again

nickihan:Easy to work with! High quality work!

shan33:My Goal Is to satisfy My clients ! Great Experience . Thanks again mam for reorder on my vector tracing gig!

kdignan:very detailed work!


No comments:

Post a Comment