Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will redesign your logo into vector

I will redesign your logo into vector












About:

                  Welcome To my GIG  

     

Your inferior copy may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can Convert your Graphic , Sketch and low resolution logo to High Quality. So that they are able to be printed and well looking. Not only that, I will give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/PSD  with a high resolution PNG,JPEG.



This GIG includes:

 

1:  High Qualith Logo that is Ready to print
2:  Improve your art work

3:  Fast delivery within 24 hours.
4:  Up to 5 modification.
5:  File delivered as JPG/PND/PDF/PSD/Ai.

6:  Any other Illustrator based work



GIG Extra :

-  Logo Transparency.
-  Vector form (AI)
-  High Quality & Fast Delivery.
-  Creative Ideas.
-  Multiple Revisions.

For Complex Image I'll charge more according to work!

I can also convert you into  Portrait Drawing as it is too much hard work so Please inbox first before Placing order.

100% Satisfaction GUARANTEE.........

Note:
Please, provide me proper information to get the right design in the 1st time.

Reviews


usd25901:Great service.

muneeb00:ThanK you!

usd25901:very good

muneeb00:Thank You!

dr34m3r:good job as always


No comments:

Post a Comment