Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will vectorize logo or image

I will vectorize logo or image












About:

I will vectorize your logo/image in 24 hrs.

What you will get : 
1.
Conversion of any raster image to vector.
2. Better art work.

3. 100% satisfaction.
4. Money back guarantee.
5. Friendly communication.
6. Unlimited revisions.
High resolution and different formats which you want.
     
I can convert raster images/logos,jpg or any other image. I can also improve your logo.
        
   Contact me through inbox for any queries.So just place your orders.                                                                                                          Regards:Logo_designer16.

Reviews


awmedia:Assuming the task was hard (the initial image was in very low quality) - the work was done perfectly.

logo_designer16:Outstanding Experience.Thanks very much:)

compusac:Nice!!! I will order again.

logo_designer16:Outstanding Experience!Thanks very much

awmedia:Assuming the task was hard (the initial image was in very low quality) - the work was done perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment