Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will do any types of vector and image editing work for you and also do some simple graphical work like image background changing. Your work is my responsibility.You can freely connect with me. I am always available to help you. Let's do a friendly discussion. + See More

I will do any types of vector and image editing work for you and also do some simple graphical work like image background changing. Your work is my responsibility.You can freely connect with me. I am always available to help you. Let's do a friendly discussion. + See More












About:

I will trace your raster image into vector.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hay there,
Welcome to my gig. In this gig I'll provide you 24/7 vector tracing service. I'll give you 10 vector image only for $5. If your image is shape base then I can do this within few times. if your image is photo base then the time depending on how complicated it is. Maximum 1 day I need. Otherwise I'll confirm you first.

  • In this gig.
     -----------------

  1. 24/7 online communication support.
  2. 10 image in $5.
  3. 20 Image in $5 (If it is simple)
  4. Delivery file format : PSD, AI, High res JPG.


               Your work is my responsibility. Trust me, I'll give you 100% work guaranty. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment