Friday, February 28, 2020

Convert And Refresh Your Logo Quality











About:

Hello,



I'am "usentarprise" ( your favorite graphic designer and art worker ) 



you need to make your logo in vector/scale able size?

send me your logo and I will redraw it, with in very short time :)



# Output:

  •  hi-res PNG 
  •  vector format (Ai, CDR, EPS, & PDF)
  •  unlimited revisions and deliver within 24 hours
  •  high quality


if you didn't happy with my service, money back guarantee.



If you need to ask me any question. please knock my inbox.



Thank you !!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Precise and fast delivery. Exactly what I needed.

Seller's Response:

OUTSTANDING!!!!!! Great seller!! Perfect communication and quick delivery of exactly what I requested.

:

One of the very top sellers on Fiverr. I have used many times and will continue. Easy communication and quick response.

:

The seller is great. I have used before and will use again.

:

Very Comfortable to work with you, Thank you So much For working with me And every time with awesome Tip !!




No comments:

Post a Comment