Saturday, February 29, 2020

Vector Tracing Images And Logo, Redraw Etc











About:

I am experienced graphic designer doing vector tracing manually using adobe illustrator. I will provide you files Any Change or Edit :- Text, Retouch, Change, Change/Remove Background Color, Alignment, Color variation, Print ready, etc.

Welcome to my  "Vector Tracing Service" : vectorize any inferior kind "Logo/Sketches/Drawings/Icon/Image/Scan copy/ Screen Shot" file to high resolution VECTOR file. I will do unlimited revisions on your file until your full satisfaction. I do believe in quality work. So I will provide you a quality work, you can adjust it to any size you want and it is ready to printing on t-shirt, flyer, banner, business card etc.

Only VECTOR file formats are scale-able to any size without loss of quality.

I'd convert your logo or design with these features:

  • 100% manual tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Clean and clear format
  • No auto tracing
  • Fill with different colors 
  • Free revisions!

Note:

Please contact me before ordering, for detailed, complex, 3D Logo, Han-drawn sketch, Paint Drawing, real photo etc. to avoid cancellation.

Money back guaranteed if you are not satisfied with my work and result..



Reviews


:

good service thank you

:

Fantastic job, thank you very much

:

hard design to trace but did a great job!!

:

Thank you. Very pleased.......A********

:

Fantastic as always. EXCELLENT work. Thank You




No comments:

Post a Comment