Saturday, February 29, 2020

Vector Tracing Convert Image To Vector











About:

Welcome to Gig



Are you looking for Vectorize, Vector Tracing, redesign, redraw or convert image to vector? Then you are at right place. I will convert image to vector, Trace or vetorize your current low resolution Logo /any Design into high resolution vector format. 



You can send your hand drawn or scanned or any file to recreate it in Illustrator (Ai vector) file.


What you'll get


Vector Tracing
Low Quality Raster to High Resolution Vector 
Adjustments to your current file
100% editable, layered artwork
Ready to print file
Improve your art work
Drawing sketch in vector format


My work till customer satisfaction.



So, Join my happy client list and order me for error-free vector tracing jobs.




Thanks



Service Tag: convert to vector, vector tracing, vector logo. vector trace, image to vector



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job, would highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

I’m glad I could help and have really enjoyed working with you. Best of luck with your future projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you - even with my many revision requests the seller was very prompt - superb service!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, i really appreciate your positive gig feedback!

Seller's Response:

Great job again!




No comments:

Post a Comment