Friday, February 28, 2020

Vector Tracing,Vectorise Logo,Drawing In 2 Hours











About:

I am a young Graphic designer with good experience. I will Redraw any logo, picture, clip art, line art into a vector file. Vector file is necessary for High-Quality Printing because only vector file can't lose quality when we resale it. I will give you perfect Vector files for printing and for any other uses. Hope you will enjoy working with me.



My Services
  • Vector tracing
  • Vectorized image
  • Image or logo recreate to vector
  • Image to vector
  • Convert image to vector
  • Logo redesign
  • Vector logo
  • Raster to vector
  • Convert PSD to vector
  • Source File
  • JPG
  • PNG

  • AI

  • EPS

  • PDF

  • Anything which you needed




sonfirst order now

Reviews


:

perfect thank you

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment