Monday, February 24, 2020

Digitize Your Logo In Crisp Embroidery











About:

NOTE: ALL the above logo samples in my portfolio are 100% my own work done for previous clients on my website.



Are you looking for Crisp Quality Embroidery Digitizing or Vector Tracing for Printing?



If you want to Enhance the looks of your Garment with Nice Embroidery then this Gig is specially for you.



Advantages from this GIG:

  • Expert designer with over 13 years of experience
  • Fluent English speaker
  • Polite response
  • Quality work with priority 
  • Unlimited Revisions
I also convert images to Vector for Printing.



100% quality and satisfaction in my work is guaranteed.
 Please feel free to contact me for any question that you have.

Please read FAQs below.




Thank you for your attention on my Gig



Sincerely,

Milad Ashraf





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect work

Seller's Response:

Fantastic work. Will be using again.

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot i hope you will come again to get your work done from me.

Seller's Response:

I had to have 2 modifications to my order and it was all done quickly and looks amazing! Miladawan1 did a great job!! Thank you so much!

:

Thanks a lot for such great appreciation.




No comments:

Post a Comment