Friday, February 28, 2020

Professionally Vectorize Your Logo, Picture Or Anything











About:

Hello,
I am Ceneel
SELLER WITH 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 


I will PROFESSIONALLY vectorize your logo, picture, or anything.


I will do:
  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize your picture
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize anything


For a basic gig ($5) you will get:
Simple or standard graphic. (For complex designs, please check my Gig EXTRAS)
1 type of source file.
Unlimited revision.
Deliver the final file in less than 24hrs
Satisfaction guaranteed.


Check my Gig EXTRAS for more options.
Thank you.


((((PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER))))
No Revisions if the order passed 3 days after delivering and mark as a COMPLETED ORDER.
If you have any questions, please contact me before you order.


Reviews


:

Quick work and quick revision if ever needed!! My favorite seller on Fiverr.

:

Great Work

:

A++ work as always!!

:

Another great job!

:

Great service! Highly recommended, very professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment