Monday, February 24, 2020

Vector Tracing, Pattern, Allover, Raster To Vector, Design











About:

I will provide you awesome VECTOR DESIGN, and I will fix you all requirements, I am an expert of VECTOR DESIGN, I have experienced this part more than 15 years



thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job recreating a clients logo as an Adobe Illustrator file with high-resolution version. Quick turnaround and have used him several times with great results. Don't usually need to ask for changes as its perfect every time.

Seller's Response:

thank you very much

Seller's Response:

The seller was very communicative. I knew what I wanted and sent rough sketches, he was able to translate the work into my pattern. He was very good with revisions. Would use again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :)

Seller's Response:

Great work done on recreating a logo from an old low quality version. Quick turnaround on the work and very happy with the quality of the work.




No comments:

Post a Comment