Saturday, February 29, 2020

Convert Any File To A Vector











About:

* Please contact me before ordering for feasibility check *

Does your Logo get Pixelated when enlarged? Are you looking for transforming your low quality Logo or Complex Graphic design into a Vector? You just came at the Right Place.

I will convert and vectorise any file to a vector in 24hrs.
I have worked with many clients in Fiverr and I've been converting several raster logos into clean vectors for about 3 years.



SERVICES I PROVIDE

✔ Vectorise logo in Vector.

✔ Convert PSD files to vector.

✔ Transparent background png  in high resolution.

✔ Super fast delivery.

✔ Manually Vector tracing is done for perfection (no auto trace tool).

✔ Ai/Eps/Svg/Pdf/Jpeg and transparent Png formats are provided.



Full support until you are 100% satisfied



Order now!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment