Friday, February 28, 2020

Vectorize Logo And Pic In Photoshop And Illustrator











About:

I will vectorize any of your logo or image in just 6 hours.

I will redraw or trace any images, logos, sketches you have and convert it into vector artwork.



Why me?

  1. Price is only $5 for any images
  2. High quality images 300 PPI JPG or PNG
  3. Extra Fast delivery 
  4. Free advice


Note: 

  • I don't use image trace tool (live trace tool) I vector images manually.
  • Time of delivery depends on image


I will deliver you files 

AI

EPS


PDF

Your satisfaction will be guaranteed.

Feel free to contact



Reviews


:

Great seller to work with. I will definitely be back!

:

It was easy, work was delivered in a timely manner and as requested.

:

Did good job. Thank you!

:

Great work as always. Super fast.

:

Delivered as discussed with minimal instruction




No comments:

Post a Comment