Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Trace Your Own Logo Or Photo Into Vector











About:

Hi, I am Ajay. Here, I am introducing my providing service. 



I will convert your any Low Resolution image into high resolution VECTOR image.

And provide you in any format you want (JPG, PNG, PDF, etc.) all in High Quality, and also I can deliver Editable source file in any format you prefer Like (Ai, SVG, EPS, PSD, TIFF, etc.)



You can use that converted Vector Logo , Image , Sketch anywhere on T-Shirts,Mugs, Bucks, Banners, Billboards, Walls,  or anywhere you want.

Also you can use on Web.

What you get when you order me from any of our 3 packages:

  • Raster To Vector.
  • 100% Editable Layered Artwork.
  • Ready To Print Files.
  • Convert Your Logo In Vector.
  • Draw Any Sketch/Drawing In Illustrator.
  • Improve Your Artwork.
  • Adjustment To Your Current File.
  • Resize to any size you want.
  • Provide You Source File In Any Format As Your Requirements Like (Ai, SVG, EPS, PSD, TIFF, etc.) Note: Source File only be provided in Premium Package. 


I will deliver High Quality work.


I will work until you are 100% satisfaction.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful!

Seller's Response:

Awesome work by someone only too happy to help and please. Very happy with the outcome. Thanks heaps.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. He is very helpful and friendly. I have really enjoyed to work with you. Hope we will meet again with another new project. Thanks a lot.

Seller's Response:

Very accommodating.

:

Great buyer!!! He is very helpful and friendly to communicate. Nice to work with you.Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment