Friday, February 28, 2020

Trace Any Images Into Vector As Fast As I Could











About:

★★★★★ HELLO FIVERR COMMUNITY ★★★★★ 



Do you have an image that is low or bad quality, then

this is the right place for the job 
tracing an image or

any form of graphics into 
vector and most off

all it can be in
HIGH QUALITY GRAPHIC RESOLUTIONS.



With my skills in graphic illustrations, I can

help most of your graphic or artwork like :-



-  For printing purposes, making your graphic artwork more

   visually clearer and high quality especially for large format

   print outs.




-  Sketch or Photo into vector. Old logo or low quality image

    turn into high resolution vector.



Not sure about your vector projects, buyers can message

me first before 
placing an order for more confidence on my gig.
( HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE )



DEAR BUYERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE :-
Your delivery countdown may take time or days depends on the quantity,

quality 
and styles of images of your graphic and artwork. I’m ready to 

deliver the best quality and satisfaction of what my skills can offer.


Only for $5 you get 2 vector file with high quality JPEG, PNG and

for the source files, it comes with AI,EPS,PDF and SVG.




                 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

MK is fast and accurate aa++

Seller's Response:

great client to work with

Seller's Response:

Great work

Seller's Response:

great experience working with my client

:

Pleasantly surprised by the result. Fantastic work. Thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment