Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Make Low Poly Vector Art Portrait Of Human Face Manually











About:

Hello,

Welcome to my gigs.



I'm experienced for making low poly vector art with quality over quantity.



About my works:

  • My works are manually traced. It's not a filter/ action
  • Huge different results between my work and filter/ action


For Limited Time, with $5, you'll get these files:

  1. Jpg file
  2. PNG file
  3. PDF file
  4. EPS file


You'll also get:

  • Commercial use
  • 1x Minor Revision


Available Extras:

  • Ai file
  • Colored Effect (see my portfolio)



This low poly art is awesome if you put it on:

  • Cloth
  • Sticker
  • Wall Poster
  • Illustration



Important notes:

  • $5 price is for 1 Figure only
  • 1 Figure delivery time is up to 2 days (can be faster)
  • Background would be just black/white/simple gradient
  • Some images needs more time to finish
  • Your image supposed to be in High Resolution, the detail parts depend on your image quality itself.
  • Your image supposed to be a real picture (animation/cartoon which has flat color doesn't work well in low poly vector art)


Wonder for the result?

Why don't you try while it's my promotional time



If you have a question, or further information, feel free to text me.

And I really appreciate if you text me first before putting an order.



Best Regards,

Evanz

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good one

Seller's Response:

Thank you.. See you again on another project..

Seller's Response:

Excellent, he is a very talented artist, and he works very fast. Thank you again

Seller's Response:

Thank you. See you again in another project.

:

awesome work




No comments:

Post a Comment