Sunday, February 23, 2020

Ing Perfect Vector Tracing











About:

Hello,


Are you lose your original logo, don't worry, I will re-draw and vectorize your file. And provide you high-quality print-ready files.


Also if you want to change your image title, color, anything you want to need change and replace. I will solve your problem.


What more you will get from me?


Vector Tracing
vector trace your logo
Vectorize your logo

Logo designing
Convert your raster image to vector
Create a print ready file
 I will work for you until you are 100% satisfied (No extra charge)
 Timely delivery
 After service support
 Friendly communication
 An affordable price


Looking forward to working with you on this job.


For more information, please drop me a message.


Cheers

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really good work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great work! Very quick and efficient. Would hire again.

:

Thanks mate!

:

Really great guy, really talented, gave me exactly what I was looking for! Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment