Monday, February 24, 2020

Convert Any Jpg Or Png Image Into A Vector Within 4 Hours











About:

Thanks for passing by!



I will turn any image, illustration or logo ( jpg, png) into a highly detailed vector, ready to color it and use it in any scale. 

I can deliver the vector and its source file within 4 hours. 5$ for extra quick (but also flawless) job.



A more complete description of what you get:

  1. High quality vector file in any format that you want
  2. Source file
  3. Fast delivery
  4. Restoration of low quality image
  5. Great comunication
  6. 100% money back guarantee
  7. Unlimited Revisions


Do not hesitate to contact me first to know if I can meet your expectations.



You just have to send me your image and I'll take care of the rest. The better the quality of the image you send, the better the quality of the work I will achieve.



I will do my best to make you absolutely satisfied







Reviews


Seller's Response:

It’s great!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

He was very interactive with me and made sure that he explained the services provided. Turn around time was fast and excellent!

:

Thank you so much!

:

I needed two logos vectorized and the seller did an awesome job and sent me exactly what I need. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment