Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Redraw And Vectorize Your Logo To Ai, Pdf, Eps File











About:

I can redraw your LOGO so it would be in high quality, printable and scalable. Also I will give you the original AI/EPS with a high resolution PNG, JPEG if needed.



With gig extras I will save your image in any other format - PSD, PDF, SVG, TIFF etc.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT. I would be glad to help for a reasonable price.

With basic 15$ gig you will get:



  • ONE simple LOGO vectorized in AI/EPS and PNG/JPG formats
  • Ready to print
  • Scalable for any advertizing purposes (websites, apps, t-shirts, banners, brandbooks and so on)
  • 2 Revisions


If your LOGO is complicated or you have some additional requirements or tweaks I would be happy to help you with my CUSTOM ORDER:



  • ONE logo vectorized in AI/EPS and PNG/JPG formats
  • Additionally in other formats you prefer - PSD, PDF, SVG, TIFF etc
  • Ready to print and scaleble for any advertizing purposes
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Any custom changes or improvements to your logotype if needed (please contact me before ordering such gig)


SECURITY: please note that your ilogo will NOT be used anywhere else. I can guarantie that your art is 100% safe with me



Thank you!

Reviews


:

As long as Olga does graphic design, she will be our go-to designer. Thank you!

:

Olga is awesome. she has done all my imaging work for us and its always top notch.

:

Did a wonderful job again; very pleased and revisions were exactly as asked!!

:

Awesome yet again. Always doing outstanding work

:

Seller is very fast and professional. I could trust her to get the job done. This is my second time using her and I'm definitely a happy customer once again. I will continue to work with this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment