Thursday, February 27, 2020

Make A Vector Enamel Pin Design Based On Your Logo Or Image











About:

I've been developing the design of metal decorative products for big companies and individual costumers for 4 years. Among these products are lapel pins, plate brands, clothing labels, name badges, sports/war/remembrance medals.

What's included?



  1. Vector artwork ready for production
  2. Realistic visualization
  3. Friendly communication and fast response
  4. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Refund policy available if not satisfied (It must be within 72 hours after files delivery)



NOTE: In order to deliver you the very best content PLEASE CONTACT ME before placing an ORDER



Doing so, we have the chance to introduce ourselves, discuss about your project and all the special requests you might have. Also every design is different in terms of difficulty and time spent on it








Reviews


:

Wonderfull to work with! With his experience, he even recommended a better version for my project! That's what I call excellent service and pride in their work! Very satisfied client!

:

Super Fast Delivery! Excellent attention to detail! This is the guy you go to for all your pin design needs!

:

Mark is amazing! Totally deserves his rating! I had everything I needed not in a day, but in few hours. Super fast and straight to the point! Highly recommend!

:

Mark was very friendly, very helpful and very attentive. When I was searching Fiverr to find someone to do my logo, his account stood out and I had a feeling thats who I should work with. Sure enough, my gut didn't let me down. My logo was done fast and flawless. 11/10 would recommend!

:

great! super responsive and quick, good work




No comments:

Post a Comment