Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Convert Image To Vector,Vector Tracing,Vector Illustration











About:

I will professionally convert, vectorize / vector tracing your logosketchicon low-resolution graphics to very High-quality graphics. I can improve your graphics and make ready to be printed at any size without losing any quality.. I will recreate everything by using pen tool.

For a basic gig  you will get

1.           Simple and standard graphics. 

2.           Deliver the source (Final) file in 24hrs. 

3.           Source file(.ai, .eps , .pdf)

4.           High quality editable pdf.

5.           High quality jpg file.

6.           High quality png file.

7.           24/7 support

My services :



• Vectorize logo

• Vectorize sketch

• Vectorize icon

• Full Editable Format

• Re-create your lost pixel

• Clean Image Quality

• Ultra Fast Delivery

• Unlimited Revision

• ai eps, .pdf .svg .jpg .png, .psd formats available

• 100% Customer Satisfaction

 Inbox me before sending your order to my vector tracing gig ! so that we can discuss briefly

Reviews


:

Thank you for your time!

:

She freaking amazing! So happy I found her. Quick, easy to work with, understood my need and delivered!

:

Wow taniamitu is one of the best seller Definetly i will hire you again thanks.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment