Thursday, February 27, 2020

Any Vector Tracing In Your Budget











About:

Hello Dear Clients

----------------------------



Welcome to my Vector Tracing Gig

---------------------------------------------------



Myself Prabhat and I'm a graphic designer who had completed his graphic designing course from Arena Animation in 2016. In this gig I will do vector tracing of your photo, idea, drawing, logo etc

I will only take your order If I'm 100% sure that I can give you the best work. Feel free to have chat before you place the order. So that I can tell you which package suits you best or will send you custom offer.



Services I provide:-

  • Raster to Vector
  • Vector Tracing of Photos like Landscapes 
  • Vector Tracing of logos
  • Vector tracing of you drawing
  • Convert your hand drawn sketch into fine vector Illustrations
  • Vector vector line art
 

Why choose me:-

  • Good Communication
  • Always work according to client's budget
  • Genuine charge according to service
  • On Time Delivery
  • No extra charges for special request
  • High Quality
  • Unlimited Revisions


Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you and sol let's start by placing the order.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Prabhat is an amazing designer and is very adaptable to various styles needed to suit your requirements! It was great working with him and look forward to doing many more projects with him! Highly recommended him

Seller's Response:

Very cooperative client, thank you!!!

Seller's Response:

Professional and fast design!

Seller's Response:

Thank you !!!!

Seller's Response:

Perfect




No comments:

Post a Comment