Thursday, February 27, 2020

Convert To Vector, Vector Tracing, Logo, Image, Vectorise, Trace











About:

DO YOU HAVE A LOW RESOLUTION LOGO/IMAGE? SKETCH?  

I will immortalize your logo or image by professionally converting them into vector files.         Bitmap, jpeg, gif, png logos and images usually prints fuzzy, blurry and dull.In this gig, I will redraw them as vector files (ai/eps/pdf) are scalable without loss of quality and are ready for special printing purposes.



WHY THIS GIG:

If you have an extremely low quality image, kindly contact first so I can discuss if they can be salvaged and converted to vector.

If your image is also quite complex, kindly send me a message first so I can give you a custom quote.
I work with different file formats. Please tell me what you need.


WHAT YOU WILL GET:


BASIC - Black and white simple image or logo. 3 day delivery, 1 revision.  

STANDARD - Color simple image or logo. 2 day delivery, 2 revisions.   

PREMIUM - Color is a very complex image or logo. 2 day delivery, 4 revisions.



Please contact me before ordering.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful services as usual.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

:

Instant reply and work delivery ! Awesome deliverables just as required.

:

thahk you so much

:


No comments:

Post a Comment