Sunday, February 23, 2020

Vector Trace Or Recreate Any Logo Or Image Quickly











About:

WELCOME 



::::::::::::::::Vector trace anything perfectly in 24 hours:::::::::::::



I have over 4 years+ experience as graphic designer and i will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector.


Features:
Vectorize your logo, picture, sketch or anything
100% manual tracing
100% editable layered artwork
High Quality
Fast delivery
Unlimited revision


WHY CHOOSE ME?

✓ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

 ✓ Fast and Professional Service

 ✓ Discount on Bulk Orders/files



For Chosen me;  I will manually redraw or modify your graphics, images or projects and send you source files in vector formats such as AI, SVG, EPS, PDF, PSD and high resolution (300 dpi) transparent PNG, JPEG, TIFF files.



Just give me a brief or send a simple sketch


Feel free to contact me for any information


Related Keywords
raster to vector, Redraw, Convert vectorization, sketch to vector.


Thank you!

Reviews


:

Perfection.

:

This seller does very high quality work! He was very nice and communication was fast and easy. I will definitely be returning.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment