Monday, February 24, 2020

Redrawing Of Images Characters Illustrations In 24 Hrs











About:

ABOUT THE GIG:



I am a Graphic Designer. I will do redrawing of any image, character, or anything into a vector file .

For printing of High-resolution Images i will provide you the the perfect Vector files. I hope you will enjoy working with me.



SERVICES DESCRIPTION: 



  • Vectorize image.
  • Vectorize anything.
  • High-Quality Image EPS,PDF,PNG.
  • unlimited Revision.
  • Source File.
  • 2-24 Hours delivery.






Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great working with you as always!

Seller's Response:

She is my go to lady for ALL of my image design needs! If you're looking for the best, you've found her!

:

Super fast communication and response time! You NEED to work with this seller! You won't be disappointed!

:

Best seller! Amazing communication and results. Brought my vision to life! You need to work with her! She's the best!

:

Thank you 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment