Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Vectorize Logo, Vector Trace, Redraw, Convert To Vector











About:

Hello, there!

Have you lost your original logo file? 

Do you want to print your logo to a larger size but you don't have a bigger file?

Do you already have a logo but you don't have the vector file?

Do you want to modify/customize your logo 
e.g change color, tagline?



I am here to help you convert your low-resolution JPG, PNG logo, any word or excel, and PDF documents to high-quality vector format.



Just provide me with your low-resolution logo and I will make it a very high-resolution print-ready vector format.



Just provide me with your low-resolution logo and I will make it a very high-resolution print-ready vector format.



I can provide :



AI | EPS | PSD | PDF | SVG | CDR | DXF | JPG | PNG |

PRINT READY



300 DPI




Why Choose me? :

Super Fast Delivery

100% MANUAL Vector

★ No auto-tracing (100% Guaranty)

★ Professional service.


★ Unlimited Revision

Reviews


:

Seller exceeded my expectations! Would definitely work with him again! Thank you.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment