Saturday, February 29, 2020

An Illustration Or Vectorize Your Logo Or Image











About:

Hello!

  Welcome to my gig,



ABOUT ME!



I am a Professional graphic designer and I have 2+ years of experience in vector tracing. Basically, I am expert in redrawing, vector tracing, logo edit and converting logo and images to vector.



WHAT WILL YOU GET?

  •        Source file(.ai, .eps, .pdf etc.)
  •        High quality jpg file
  •        High quality png file
  •        Color change
  •        Clean and clear vector format
  •        100% manual vector
  •        Fast delivery



NOTE:

If you are confused about packages then I want to make sure that I’ll be a good fit for your need so let’s connect for on a 5-minute chat to discuss your job in detail.

  "24 hour delivery Available"

  So, feel free to order me or contact with me for any queries

                                                    ..….Thank you….... 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment